Rules & Regulations
Ordinance 88 –
If any students found offensive of grave misbehavior the school principal can-
- Rusticate for minimum of six months and maximum of one academic session
- Rusticate student would not get admission in any school without the permission of the Principal.
- Declare her ineligible of Examination.
Admission Rules –
- Incomplete admission form or without requisite fee or required document will be rejected
- Suppression of information or furnishing false information will lead to cancellation of admission at any time and the fee paid shall not be refunded.
- In case of discrepancy with regard to the admission rules, decision taken by the Principal would be regarded full and final
Rules for Attendance –
- For every student the compulsory attendance is 75% separately in theory and practical classes If the attendance is found less than 75% she will not be permitted to appear in the Examination.
- The students who represents the school in cultural sports, academic NSS or any other such activity, she will be positively marked present for that duration